What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Author Spotlight - Tracey Steinbach


It is my pleasure to introduce Tracey Steinbach, author of Gunning for Marie

Tracey Steinbach
Tell us a little bit about how Gunning for Marie came to life. What inspired the story?
Gunning for Marie came to me in a dream. I saw the entire story unfold and when I woke up, I could barely contain my excitement. It was completely different from anything I've ever written before. Most of my other work is erotic but Marie is all about the action.
Who is your favorite character and what makes them so memorable to you?
That's hard to say. Marie, I guess. She's strong, smart and innocent when it comes to the opposite sex. She's a fearless leader and had earned the respect of her team members.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what made you decide to write?
Writing happened by accident. Since I was a teenager, I wanted to read books for a living. I started with an online RPG group to fill some of my time while my kids were controlling the television (I can only handle so much Disney Channel and Nick Jr.) and my husband worked. Allison put out a call for submissions for an anthology and I figured "Why not. At least, if I'm terrible, she'll be nice about it."
Any advice for aspiring authors?
Don't give up. Don't take edits to heart. The editor's job is to make your piece better, not tear you down. Love what you're writing because if you don't, readers can tell.
Closing remarks...
Thank you for having me, Allison! And thank you to all of you who came to visit today!

WIN THE BOOK NOW!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Gunning For Marie

Blurb:
Several years after the third World War, resources are scarce. The poor are poorer and the middle class doesn't exist anymore. A man with resources travels from city to town buying teenagers from desperate parents and orphanages. The teens are educated, fed and clothed as appropriate for their end purpose, Soldier or Breeder.
A strong, young woman, Marie Rice, falls for Gunnar Lincoln. Their attraction is forbidden, Marie meant for someone else. Disturbing events on the island lead to Gunnar and Marie looking for a way to escape and save everyone else. While they bide their time, attraction turns to something stronger. Will they escape? Will they save the others?

1 comment:

Tracey Steinbach said...

Thank you for having me!