What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I know for a lot of people, this year has been very, very hard and you can't wait to get it over with. In a lot of ways, I'm right there with you. I've already put in an order to the gods to make 2014 awesome. Here's hoping they'll listen.

To show my appreciation for all the support and the readership over 2013, I'm going to give away five ebooks from my backlist. Each winner will get to choose which book they want. Five winners will be chosen.

Again, have a wonderful and safe holiday season. See ya in 2014!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

ShirleyAnn said...

Hi Allison
I couldn't enter my E-mail Address in the Helicopter Raffle so here it is: ShirleyAnn@Speakman40.freeserve.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hope 2014 is happy, healthy and prosperous. Pamela Pelaam One

gigi said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Lisa G said...

Hi Allison, I would love to have a chance at one of your backlist stories. Happy Holidays.

lgrant1@san.rr.com