What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ethan Stone


It is my pleasure to introduce Ethan Stone, author of Damaged

Ethan Stone
Tell us a little bit about how Damaged came to life. What inspired the story?
Damaged is part two in the Uniformity series. It and the first book, Compromised, feature a maximum security prison in Nevada. I used to work at a maximum security prison in Nevada. I have plenty of story ideas from my time at prison.
Who is your favorite character and what makes them so memorable to you?
I can't choose just one! Zane goes from a selfish prick to an honorable and loving man. Brett overcomes his past and accepts who and what he is. Writing Brett was fun because of his odd clothing and ugly ties.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what made you decide to write?
That question implies I had a choice about writing! I've always wanted to write. As a young kid I wrote stories about mutated elves, adventurous kids and multi-colored aliens. I worked as a journalist for several years but it wasn't for me. Being able to write and publish the shit in my head is awesome.
Any advice for aspiring authors?
Write. Edit. Re-write. Have people--not just friends--read your stuff. Listen to other people even if you don't take their advice, at least listen. Don't give up. If you get rejected, re-write and try again.

May the Force Be With You

WIN THE BOOK NOW!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Damaged
From Totally Bound

Blurb:
Correctional Officer Zane Davis didn't think commitment was in the cards but when he meets Brett Emerson everything that once seemed impossible is now all he can think about.
Correctional Officer Zane Davis thought being bi-sexual and afraid of commitment meant he was destined to be alone until he meets someone who changes everything.
There is an instant attraction when Zane meets Brett Emerson on the job. The fact that Brett is engaged to a woman doesn't dampen Zane's attraction. Brett and Zane become friends as they also work to uncover corruption at the prison. The friendship deepens and turns to romance, but will Zane survive the danger he puts himself in when he finds out how far up the corruption goes?

6 comments:

Andrea Minier said...

This sounds good and I'd love to read it since I've not read Ethan's Stone's work.

Lisa G said...

I like Ethan's books but I haven't read this series yet - I'd like a chance at this!

lgrant1@san.rr.com

Ashley E said...

I need to add this series to my wishlist. It sounds great! Thanks for the giveaway.

Havan said...

Ooooooh...a new series for me to stalk! Sounds really good. :)

Tracey Steinbach said...

Great interview!

Samantha said...

I read the first and quite liked it :) So I'd love to be entered for this