What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Slippery When Wet Blog Hop


WIN IT NOW!!!

Released September 2013 Dreamspinner Press

Anderson “Andy” Hartley Jr. lives the life of a playboy with Daddy’s money, but without love. If his father finds out Andy’s gay, the game’s over. So he restricts his sex life to the pool house and seems content until he meets the gorgeous new groundskeeper, who just might turn his life upside-down.

Merrick “Maverick” Washington is African-American, an ex-SEAL, and recently released from prison after his false conviction was overturned. Working for a rich white dude who looks down his nose at him is one more blow to his spirit. But any job is a step toward self-sufficiency, and Maverick’s not willing to risk that for a spoiled brat. Then Andy tugs at more than Maverick’s body, and he’s starting to wonder how things would shake out if they both overcame their fears and let their worlds collide.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

alessandraebulu said...

So, I did enter my name (Sandra). Wasn't sure if I put in my email address. If I didn't, it's siteno.ebulu@gmail.com

Thanks for the giveaway you guys. And the book sounds positively amazing. Even if I don't win it, I'm definitely interested in buying it :D.

Allison Cassatta said...

Thanks! We had a blast writing it.

Anonymous said...

Loving the hop, and the sound of the book!

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

Tammy Faris said...

Books sounds great! Love finding new to me authors on this hop.

tammyfaris1966@gmail.com

Debby said...

Love the sound of your book. I hoe I get to read it. Debby
debby236 at gmail dot com

Michelle Willms said...

Your book sounds wonderful. Thank you so much for the chance to win. michelle_willms@yahoo.com.

bn100 said...

Sounds interesting

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Nicki B said...

Ooh, love stories with people from opposite ends if society, especially if it ends with a HEA.

Nicki B.
Nidabland@msn.com

Irene Jackson said...

Your book looks a really good read. I'm finding great new reads through this blog hop!
Irene

irgl7(at)bonzo15.plus.com

Lisa B. said...

Your book looks fantastic!
Thanks for being a part of the hop
Lisa
Lisahelo(at)outlook(dot)com

nancy said...

Count me in please. This one sounds really good, adding to my wishlist.

ocanana@gmail.com

a03dc980-9900-11e2-b72b-000bcdcb471e said...

I already have This is Love, but thank you for being part of the hop!

Carolyn
caroaz [at] ymail [dot] com

Sin Chan said...

Sounds like a good read. Please count me in. Thanks for participating.

schan26.wisc(at)gmail(dot)com

laurie said...

Count me in please. This one sounds really good, adding to my wishlist.

parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

Ashley E said...

This sounds like a good one! I'll have to put This Is Love on my TBR. Just in case I don't win. *winks*

ashley.vanburen[at]gmail[dot]com

Holly Letson said...

Holly Letson
bookaholicholly at gmail dot com

Sherry said...

Sounds great.
Sherry
sstrode at scrtc dot com

ceagles said...

Hi. Book looks great.

Chris
ceagles48218@yahoo.com