What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Upcoming Releases

Dream 'til Monday - Dreamspinner Press
Patient Privilege (Re-release) - Dreamspinner Press

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Happy New Year!

It's a time for fresh starts, for resolutions and promises to be a better you... for at least the first couple of months. I've never really been one to make resolutions. It seems as though setting goals that last for an ENTIRE YEAR can be a bit unreasonable. Not to be pessimistic or anything. So I don't really make resolutions. I take things day-by-day. 

However, for those of you who do make resolutions, I wish you all the best. I hope you reach every single goal without strife. 

As you can probably tell, the site is going through a major re-design. If I had to choose one resolution, it would be to "lighten" my image a bit. The dark and twisty thing worked for me for a long time, but as I find myself giving into my inner romantic, she wants light and wispy. So, she shall receive. 

That being said, please be patient as I switch things around. I'm moving away from the strictly Blogger platform to make information much easier to find, and I'm going with lighter colors for those of you who spend most of your time on the web staring at white pages. I know switching from a bright white page to all black is painful on the eyes....

Now for the fun stuff....

Here's what you can expect to see from me in 2013!


The Dear Diary line of books (you know, those adorable boys, Josh and Chris) has been moved to Dreamspinner Press. We're re-releasing each title and continuing with the series. A third book (tentatively titled "Relationships 101") will follow the boys off to college, and we're hoping to see that one come out later this year.

I hope to release the final Seduction book with Dreamspinner Press this year as well.

The second League of Slayers book should come out early this year. I don't have a projected date on that yet.

The LGBT YA line of books by Zoe Lynne is starting to release titles and we'll be full steam ahead on that.

There are a few titles awaiting contract, more on those as I get the information.

Oh, and I may be starting a paranormal MM series....

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 2013!



No comments:

READ THE CHRONICLES OF THREE FOR FREE!

READ THE CHRONICLES OF THREE FOR FREE!
"The Chronicles of Three" follows three men living in one city where their lives, their romances, and their bedroom affairs have a tendency to intertwine.