What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Friday, November 9, 2012

Autumn's Harvest


The time has come to dig out those wonderfully thick clothes we so sadly packed away at the beginning of summer, the fluffy thick blankets and fuzzy sleep pants. It’s fall, and in most parts of the country, we’re already feeling the bitter coolness of winter fast approaching.

When I think of fall, I think of copper-colored leaves wistfully falling to the ground, dancing along the pavement and skittering off to join their fellow fallen. I think of bundling up in the biggest, baggiest clothes I own and settling down with a huge cup of coffee, or snuggling in bed with the person I love… and the cat in one of our laps.

To me, fall is the most romantic time of year. It’s the time when we’re not so sticky and sweaty from summer heat that we don’t want anyone touching is. It’s the time when we’re eager to cuddle just to stay warm. It’s a time when picnicking in the park or sitting out by a rolling river is not only a great past time, but a wonderful opportunity to close to someone you care about, but what does it mean to the characters in the books I’ve written over the years?

As part of this blog hop, I’ll be giving you four tidbits from some of my most beloved characters. Each post will be a short fall scene that gives you a chance to see the couples in everyday life, surrounded by the coolness of fall. 

As an added bonus, if you enjoyed what you read, you can comment on the post with your email address for a chance to win an ebook copy of the book (or books) those characters are featured in. I’ll give one away each day.

Also, for just being a participant in the Autumn’s Harvest blog hop, you’ll have a chance at winning one of the following prizes. All you have to do is comment on THIS post with your email address. (Swag prize available US residents only due to shipping costs.)

1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $50 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains 10+ paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more!

Visit this link for more info: http://carrieannbloghops.blogspot.com/

MORE PARTICIPATING AUTHORS




11 comments:

sherrie0824 said...

Fall is my favorite season too. I wish I had someone to cuddle up with on the couch.

Emma said...

Fall is one of my favorite times! I love the changing of the leaves here in WV. It's always beautiful, but it's most beautiful in fall! emkesner77 at aol dot com

clivingston said...

great post!
Christina Livingston mygirls01(@)yahoo.com

Michelle Maldonado said...

I love fall because its so romantic and all you need to feel the romance and love is with a great book and someone nice and warm to cuddle up with. You don't need anything more.The best time of the year is just getting started and I already know what books to get to start with my reading.
Micheemal1986@yahoo.com

Laken Turner said...

Favorite time of the year! And I can not see what Fall is like when I move from CA to MN

Isabelle Werneck said...

That was really good. :)
Thanks for the giveaway.

morebooksthanlivros@gmail.com

kipha said...

Thanks for the giveaway!! Super excited for this bloghop.
I love the autumn!! Favorite season out of the 4. Love the changing of the leaves and the beautiful colors. The smells and freshness of the air...just refreshing! Although getting an extra hour of sleep is great, having darker afternoons are not.

kp_kazamei(at)yahoo(dot)com

Veronika said...

Autumn is my favorite season! I like all the beautiful colors outside and the weather is not that hot anymore but not freezing cold either. It's just perfect! Thank you for the giveaway!

verusbognar (at) gmail (dot) com

BLHmistress said...

That is one of the reasons I love Fall, cuddling with my honey.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

Catherine Lee said...

Autumn is by far my favorite month...The sights, smells, sounds (especially crunching leaves underfoot), tastes, and touch (of the cool air). I especially love the fact that it's "sweater weather." I am the QUEEN of sweater twin sets.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

wendy said...

fall is gone here before i really got to enjoy it. I love seeing all the leaves changing and the people around me changes to we gear up for cuddling next to the fire and enjoying hot chocolate, wearing big sweaters with leggings and getting gear up for Thanksgiving. thanks for the give a way. wendy
wendyphelps@btes.tv