What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Whole New Look

So, I had this COMPLETELY brilliant, yet time consuming idea... I redesigned my website! Check it out! Hopefully, the info you need and want will be much easier to find. Not so much mumbo-jumbo to read through now! Let me know what you think! Feel free to email me if you have feedback of any kind! I love getting email. As sad as this sounds, I live for email!!! allisoncassatta@gmail.com


(I "borrowed" this picture from the web. If you want to swipe it, clicking the picture should take you to the original location.)

No comments: