What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Blog Post: Belladonna's Story ~ La Morte e l'Angelo (Death and the Angel)


“PapĂ !” I screamed; pain and fear spilling into my voice as it cut through the once serene darkness of my bedroom. My limp body lay beneath this beautiful, salacious, menacing man. His hand fisted in my hair, wrenching my head back as his fangs dug into my throat and his sex plowed into my ravaged core.

Il donatore—the donor, the man who was supposed to give me his vein and care for me, had turned into il mostro, evil and viscous and lewd unlike anything mio mostro had ever been. 

1 comment:

seo training Noida said...

Thank you

Your blog is very Informative.

Visit :-Finnjobs SEO Training Noida