What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Thursday, April 14, 2011

**IMMORTAL CONTEST WINNER**

I want to start by saying the entries were all very good. Each character was well developed and interesting, with their individual quirks and personalities. The final decision came down to two entries; Helion and Alexia....

After myself and a few others read and debated the two characters, we finally decided Helion would be the better of the two for this particular role. Helion has a personality that is stern enough, yet laid back enough that Ange will both respect him and relate to him.

Helion was mapped out in such a way that I could honestly see the conversation with Ange taking place. I could find funny little things that could take place with him and Ange throughout the book and I could not only see his death, but see him pulling in another character I hadn't figured out how to tie in.

I will be able to build a mini legacy with him and I want to thank Johanna Rae for such a wonderful entry!!!

I would also like to thank everyone who participated!

No comments: