What reviewers are saying...

♥ 2015 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2014 Amazon Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 Dreamspinner Press Bestseller ♥
♥ 2014 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2013 Top Pick of the Year ♥
♥ 2013 All Romance Ebooks Bestseller ♥
♥ 2012 Rainbow Book Awards Honorable Mention ♥
♥ 2011 Best-selling Author ♥
♥ 2011 Best Anthology ♥

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reviews are in, and people love "Sins of the Heart!"

Feliz from Jesse Wave Reviews said, "I haven’t cried over a book in decades, but I did over this. How much more real can you get? So forgive me all you out there who don’t share my occasional need for painfully true reality in my reading – I had to rate Sins of the Heart five stars, it was that good."


Bookwenches gave "Sins of the Heart" a 4, but had WONDERFUL things to say about it!

"I found “Sins of the Heart” to be much more believable than your usual romance. We know that that “real” life is not all sunshine and roses, however much we wish it were otherwise. This story may strike a sad note, but I’m still very glad that I read it. Nice job, Ms. Cassatta."

No comments: